1) Requests for threesomes are everywhere, or at least way too commonplace. Usually the profile picture will be of the couple and the description will be asking for another female. Wait, so this could actually be more popular only in my state of Florida. Disgusting and disappointing. Is anyone monogamous anymore?
2) People you know offline pop up a lot and it’s awkward. Really awkward. (Even more so when you’re socially awkward in real life too!) …if this happens to me again in the future I’m only swiping right out of courtesy, not to hookup!
3) A thirty-something year old guy on Tinder taught me the word Camgirl solely because he decided to include it in his profile. It’s an urban dictionary word and just like it sounds means chicks on Tinder can be camera girls, as in also kind of being a professional at it. Ugh!
4) Proximity couldn’t be more of an important word for Tinder. Why isn’t this app called Proximity. That’s genius!
5) Going hand in hand with #4, people that live close to you could end up showing 500 miles or plus away when they use Tinder for travel pleasure. Really??? Ugh again. By the way, you’d have to have a chat with them saved, or another easy way to see their profile again to notice the distance change. Besides the chat, the only other way this could happen happen is if you deactivate and reactivate your profile.
6) Initiating an actual chat conversation with a match feels like striking gold. But why? Why do people match with someone they swiped right for to just let the match collect dust with no intention of communication?
7) Tinder is relevant yet totally superficial at the same time. Lord have mercy??!